Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Aftermath..

The good news is that the legs are not aching and the blister is healing. I am left inspired to sign up for another triathlon. At some point I will take a look for something that sounds interesting. Really need to bone up on the swimming before I can be let loose on the general sporting public again.

In the meantime, my world has turned mad busy with cupcake's school holidays, garden veg to harvest and weed. (I mean weed the garden... not that I am growing weed !! Purlease!) Not to mention a holiday to think about at some point.... Ho hum, life is good. I feel lucky and privileged to have all of these things that keep me busy, and that I have a fit and able body to be able to fulfill them. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !