Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Juneathon # Day 8

Had a great 4 mile run around Oaks Park today. It was pouring with rain, but I was under the cover of the trees so I stayed dry. The legs are completely recovered now I'm pleased to report.

I'm really enjoying Juneathon, this was originally supposed to be a sports blog, but became much more of a food blog, so it's nice to have a focus on sport for the month, and make new sporty friends.

I train alone, I have no training buddy. To a certain degree I like it that way, but every now and then it would be nice to train 'en groupe'. I joined South London Harriers running club so that I could go running in a group, but so far it hasn't happened due to other constraints on my time.

By the way, if anyone is interested  in meeting in London (or the South-East), for a London race, then that would be great!

Cupcake made this lovely dessert the other day. Healthy, but also very scrummy ! Oh and double good luck to CC for tomorrow in the school athletics team that she has been selected for, they compete against other schools after school tomorrow, and also Congratulations to her for being selected for the school swimming team yet again. She definitely has the sporting gene, and I'm pleased to report that she's just as into Juneathon as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !