Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

CC designed me this lovely Mother's Day Wrapping paper for today, in which she had wrapped a copy of the DVD called 'The Lucky One'. This movie stars Zac Efron, of High School Musical fame, and he's also in other movies that I have probably seen with CC. Surprise, surprise she like Zac Efron.



I also received a beautiful bunch of flowers, and BB has ordered me a new pair of trainers for my forthcoming half marathon. There are my usual Mizuno's and I'm looking forward to having a run in them.

I had already sent a card to my Mommy, and we dropped a card and some flowers at BB's Mum's house. For my Mum, who I won't see til next month, I have framed the original poem that her own mother wrote about her father back in the 1940s. It's a sweet frame, and I know she'll love that she can display the poem in her own home. This is my Mother's first Mother's Day without her own mother..

This morning BB and I went for an 8-mile run, DD and  BB dropped out after about 5 miles, and I carried on... the rest of the day has been relaxed and BB and CC are cooking me a nice dinner. Yum!

Back to work tomorrow.

How did you spend your Mother's Day ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !