Monday, November 4, 2013

To Do or Not To Do

I am so obsessed with To-do lists that I looked for a piece of software that I could use to keep a rolling to-do list on my computer for my work to-do list. Of course, I installed it here on my laptop first where I am writing this, to test it out. It's an amazing piece of software, it's called Desktop iCalendar lite, so search for it on the Internet and download it.
 
 


I don't just have one To-do list, but several and as I have mentioned before I often update my lists on my mamouth 12-hour car journey across France. I will write list of things to do at work, list of things to do at home, lists of things to do in my life. If I don't write it down, I will forget about it. I seem to have a lot of things to remember these days. My daily commute was a perfect time to write a list, but since I don't do that now, an electronic to-do list serves me much better. That one in the image above, 'CC-dentist' is to remind me to book a dental appointment for my daughter.. this is something that I remembered the other day and thought I must write down before I forget. It's funny that a to-do list is never actually finished, but a rolling document. Although, I think the best thing I ever ticked off was completing my MBA.
 
What about the really big things ? Like Life Insurance ? I don't suppose I have really thought about that, have you ? Sure, I know that if I die the mortgage gets paid, I *think* there's something in one of my pensions that pays out something to my family members.. that's rather vague isn't it ! But I see those advertisements and I think, based on that do I need additional life insurance, or not ? Would it be worth the investment ? What about you ? Do you have a to do list, did it, or does it include sorting out life insurance ? Answers on a postcard to the usual address, which is just below this post, in the form of a comment.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !