Monday, December 5, 2011

Non Such Park Run

I'm on the search to better my recent 5K PB of 25:41 which  I achieved a couple of weeks ago in Banstead park run. Banstead's rather a hilly course, so I'm seriously hoping I can break the 25 minute mark, enter then 24:?? and give myself a new challenge... and of course work my way up the finisher's list. I have been told that Non such is nice and flat, so I have added that to my 'to do' list for this weekend.

I have just had a lovely 40 minute run in today's chilly weather. It was really nice to get out there instead of succumbing to the ironing pile and a cuppa. not forgetting the warmth of the indoors. I donned  a hat and gloves, but I didn't really need then. I say that now of course, had I not worn them I probably wouldn't be able to type!

On the subject of running, I am currently on the look out for some new race goals. So if any of my running friends know of a good 10K, half marathon or marathon that they would recommend then drop me a comment and let me know. Maybe we could go together ?

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !