I came across this blog called Notes From Home and they have a cute thing called The Friday Club where you write about a certain subject once a week. It's meant for your child and this week it's called Things I want you to know about your Father you have to basically write 5 things for your child about their father.
So, this is for CC about my BB, her Dad...
1) Your Dad was not always a runner and triathlete! When we met he was a keen footballer, but that is it.
2) The relationship you have with your Dad is super-special. I am not as close to my Dad as you are to yours, and he is not as close to his other two daughters as he is to you.
3) Your Dad's favourite colour is blue.
4) Your Dad's favourite meal is lobster thermidor, but no one has ever made it for him.
5) Your Dad has kept all the little things you make him.
You also know he's my favourite person - as well as you. Go BB !
PS> Anyone reading this who does not usually read my blog: BB=Biscuit Boy and CC=Cupcake